This are not looking good.
- Broke a gear tooth with a superglue – gearbox accident. Luckily, Publix sells nail polish remover (acetone) which fixed the motor. But now I must next day air a couple spare gearboxes on Monday.
- Spent hours tweaking the makefile until I got the PLL correct. . .
- Wrote up lots of code. . . but a lot depends on displaying stuff over serial. However, it turns out implementation of stdio is incomplete in WinARM. There are work arounds. . . but I get the feeling they will take a long time to work through.
Hopefully, when things pull together, work will progress quickly. Just need to figure out a way to pull it.
Things left to do:
- Cut out lexan for structural components.
- Test out encoder circuitry.
- Write quadrature encoder code.
- Write accelerometer code.
- Write ultrasonic sensor code.
- Test A2D (infrared sensors).
- Design tone detector circuit.
- Get serial code to work.
- Test PWM
- Figure out competition strategy/algorithm (chances are this will be be partially coded on my flight to Hartford).
I suppose I could work around the serial stuff by cutting and pasting from the sample code. . . I was hoping to have ISR driven print capability that was light-weight. . . but I guess I can sacrifice that for development time. After all, with the PLL, it’s running at 60Mhz and I’ve got plenty of code space. . .